NCIDQ, IIDA – Principal
Jennifer Ramski started her career with a brief employment in a furniture dealership (1979), a four year association with architectural firm VOA Associates (1980-1984) and a four year stay at Raleigh and Associates (1984-1988) a downtown interior design firm that produced wonderful themed work. She was afforded the opportunity to establish Ramski & Company in 1989 and over the past 30+ years has worked diligently to build the solid commercial interior design firm that we are today recognized for quality service, strong relationships both in studio and out, and excellent design solutions. It is a challenge and a pleasure to build and grow, certainly never dull. Our interior design philosophy “good design affects change for good” shapes worthy goals and a meaningful legacy.
- Bachelor Design, Interior Design, College of Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida
- Top strengths – Empathy, Input, Developer, Positivity, Individualization
- The Ramski’s have a rescue shepherd mix, Rocco
NCIDQ, IIDA, LEED® AP – Director of Design
Doug Brown joined Ramski & Company in 1995. As Director of Design he is majorly responsible for the firm’s attention to detail, excellent documentation, superior construction administration and optimum design solutions. Doug is a LEED AP and has led many LEED certified projects for the studio. Major Interior design work developed under Doug’s leadership include Gainesville Regional Utilities, Palm Beach International Airport renovation, and the City of Orlando Camping World Stadium rebuild. Recently, he has expanded his project management expertise with the several exciting Orlando International Airport projects including, the North Terminal Airside 4 renovation, the Intermodal Transit Facility and Phase 1 of the new South Terminal Complex. Anyone who knows Doug will tell you he is passionate about three things other than work, family and friends, Gator football and leisure time on his boat.
- Bachelor of Design, Interior Design, College of Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida
- Top Strengths – Includer, Positivity, Woo, Communication and Context
Ann Woodward came to join Ramski & Company in early 1997 when we were a fledgling firm of three. Having come to us from a large construction company, she immediately became invaluable. Her title is Office Manager, but we like “everything person” because there is nothing she cannot get done. On top of invoicing, payables, insuring, receivables, forecasting, renewing and, in general, managing all our wellbeing in the studio, she is the pleasant voice of Ramski & Company for all our partners and friends when you call in.
- Top strengths – Adaptability, Harmony, Responsibility, Deliberative, Empathy
- Ann is an avid gardener and beekeeper
- Ann’s Labrador mixes are Tito and Reggie
NCIDQ, IIDA – Senior Interior Designer
Veronica Montilla joined our studio with extensive and diverse project experience in hospitality, healthcare, retail and themed leisure environments. She enjoys working locally, consistently improving processes and outcomes and strategically representing both the interests of the studio, our partners, and our clients. Notable projects include; AdventHealth for Women, Best of Show winner of IIDA Healthcare Design Competition, BLVD Sarasota, a residential tower featuring 49 luxury condos with resort-style amenities, Cirque Du Soleil Orlando, renovation of an iconic theater at Disney Springs, Legoland New York Theme park, themed interiors at 150 acre ground up theme park, and B Hotel Resort and Spa, a modern lifestyle hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, 4 diamond resort addition to existing casino. In our studio her recent project work has been focused on numerous projects for the AdventHealth system. Veronica is an excellent mentor, she is constantly broadening our team knowledge base and bringing new ideas forward. Veronica is committed to sustainability and “zero-waste” living.
- Bachelor of Science, Interior Design, International Academy of Design and Technology
- Top strengths – Harmony, Developer, Responsibility, Deliberative, Consistency
- Veronica and her husband have a pair of canine opposites, Moses, a sweet Bloodhound and Ziggy, a tiny troublemaker rescue.
Senior Interior Designer
Courtney Crawford joined Ramski & Company in 2022. She joins us as a Senior Interior Designer with lots of wonderful hospitality experience with Wyndham, Bluegreen and Hilton.
We were all won over instantly by her engaging smile which radiates her highest strength “Positivity”. No surprises there – but her other strengths, Input, Strategic, Woo (yes woo) and Achiever are also evident when you talk to Courtney. We feel we have found the perfect addition to our team!
- Bachelors of Science, Interior Design, The art Institute of Pittsburgh – Online Division
- Top Strengths: Positivity, Input, Strategic, Woo, Achiever
Senior Interior Designer
Rizwan Shamsi joined our studio with extensive healthcare experience in concert with small and large hospitality, sports/entertainment and corporate design projects. Riz has worked on several campuses of Orlando Health, one of Orlando’s premier healthcare systems. His Orlando Health projects have included several cancer centers, emergency facilities and medical office buildings. For Orange County he has participated on convention center renovations and for the City of Orlando he worked on the Camping World Stadium rebuild and the new City Center Soccer Stadium.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Interior Design, Seminole State College
- Top strengths – Relator, Connectedness, Analytical, Responsibility, Consistency
- Riz skipped pet ownership and went straight to parenting with a beautiful baby girl
NCIDQ, IIDA Associate – Designer
Najett Beltaifa came to us from San Antonio, Texas by way of Marc-Michaels in Winter Park. Her early career focus centered on hospitality and she is expanding her expertise in our studio working on healthcare projects for one of the Orlando area premier healthcare systems, AdventHealth. Since joining Ramski & Company, she is assisting with a variety of projects on the AdventHealth Orlando campus, including a two floor build out in the Women’s Tower, and ongoing, continuing service upgrades across the campus to promote the AdventHealth brand and improve patient care and experience. Najett is also working on a wide variety of market sectors including corporate and educational facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Top strengths – Restorative, Context, Responsibility, Command, Significance
- Najett has a four-year old pup named Apollo
Christina Scott, RID, BIID, SBID
Christina Scott joined Ramski & Company in 2022. Having worked in the UK, Europe, the US, and the Caribbean, she has a sound international business background, coupled with interior design and a natural gift for growing businesses while streamlining and improving processes. Christina also has extensive experience in hospitality/entertainment, food & beverage, manufacturing, aviation/maritime, health and wellness, real estate (commercial/investment/
As Director of Business Development, Christina will develop a thorough business-to-business platform for all of our clients and teams while expanding our market share, targeting new business sectors, and focusing on future growth. Christina is a strong believer in building long-term relationships, effective and clear communication, and strategic planning, and she enjoys thinking out of the box for solutions and sustainable achievements. She is always on the go, doing for others, whether at work, at home, or in the community.
- Business and Management, Interior Design, Inchbald School of Design, University of London
- Top Strengths: Strategic, Relator, Responsibility, Learner, Maximizer
- Christina has a “grand-puppy,” a Bichon-Frise, named Puffy