UCF Roth Athletic Center
- 45,971 sf.ft.
- Associated Architect: Davis Architects
The Roth Athletic Center (RAC) project is a two-story 45,791 sq. ft. building at the north end of the existing Wayne Densch football practice facility. The RAC centralizes the UCF Athletic Administration increasing synergies and communications between athletic departments. UCF Athletics has a record number of top-25 athletic teams, and the RAC facility will help UCFAA with their continued growth and success. The new building provides space for the following groups:
- Administrative offices will be provided for the Vice President and Director of Athletics, executive staff, brand advancement, business operations, championship resources, corporate partnerships, facility and event management, human resources and risk management, information technology, premium sales, sales and service, strategic communications, travel operations, cheer and dance, and video services.
- Sport program offices will be provided for women’s cross country, men’s and women’s golf, men’s and women’s tennis, women’s rowing, men’s and women’s soccer, and women’s track and field.
- Team facilities will be provided for men’s soccer and women’s soccer and will include locker rooms, a training room, and meeting space.
- Team facilities for football will include meeting rooms and a recruiting lounge.
Photo Credit: Ben Tanner